Modern cars, light trucks, and sport-utility vehicles come with complex
technology such as digital dashboards, oxygen sensors, electronic computers,
unibody construction, and more. They run better, longer, and more
efficiently than models of years past. However, they eventually need to be
Before taking your vehicle in for repairs or service, do your homework so you receive the best possible service.
- Read the owner's manual to learn about the vehicle's systems and components.
- Follow the recommended service schedules.
- Keep a log of all repairs and service.
- Do not ignore any warning signals your car may give you.
- Carry a written list of the symptoms that you can give your mechanic.
- Resist the temptation to suggest a specific course of repair. Allow our experienced technicians to diagnose and recommend a remedy.
- It's important to note when the problem occurs. Is it constant or periodic? Does it occur when the vehicle is cold or after the engine has warmed up? Does it happen at all speeds? Only under acceleration? During braking? When shifting?
Check for the following common vehicle maintenance issues on a regular basis:
- Unusual sounds, odors, drips, leaks, smoke, warning lights, gauge readings.
- Changes in acceleration, engine performance, gas mileage, fluid levels.
- Worn tires, belts, hoses.
- Problems in handling, braking, steering, and vibrations.
- When did the problem first start?
How to manage your service experience:
- Ask as many questions as needed to fully understand your repair. Ask for an explanation in laymans terms if necessary.
- Don't rush the technicians. You may be called and apprised of the problem, course of action, and cost before work begins.
- Before you leave, be sure you understand shop policies regarding labor rates, guarantees, and acceptable methods of payment.
- Make sure the shop has your contact information readily available, so you can be reached as soon as possible.
Discover More About Appointments and Repair Services At Integrity Automotive Service in Monona
Miscellaneous Auto Services
what our customers say
Oil Change and 27 Point Check: I showed up early, they got me in early. Free Wi-Fi for customers so I could work while I waited. They did a 27 point check and topped off what was included in the oil change without trying to "up-sell" me anything. They did take note of several things that could be improved and emailed me a custom quote. Friendly, fair, honest service in the automotive world. Rare find.
Very friendly service personnel. I had purchased a groupon for an air conditioning service. I arrived early and they got my vehicle in right away. Turned out that I had more problems than just needing refrigerant. Everything that was done was explained to me satisfactorily as well as the diagnosis of what further problems I had in my A/C system.I set up another appointment to address those issues.
It was great I was running a late. I had just got done with work they were super nice and still got my car right in. I thought it was cool to watch the oil change be done on my car. I am by no means a car savvy person I know where my gas goes in and where to put windshield washer fluid so I am always a little worried that I might get take an advantage of. But that was 100% not the case here. I was told a couple of things that could use some attention but I was not made to feel like if I didn't get my tires rotated right now my car would break before I got home. I will definitely take the drive across town for service work to be done here. All thanks to Groupon.