- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Oil Change and 27 Point Check: I showed up early, they got me in early. Free Wi-Fi for customers so I could work while I waited. They did a 27 point check and topped off what was included in the oil change without trying to "up-sell" me anything. They did take note of several things that could be improved and emailed me a custom quote. Friendly, fair, honest service in the automotive world. Rare find.
Very friendly service personnel. I had purchased a groupon for an air conditioning service. I arrived early and they got my vehicle in right away. Turned out that I had more problems than just needing refrigerant. Everything that was done was explained to me satisfactorily as well as the diagnosis of what further problems I had in my A/C system.I set up another appointment to address those issues.
It was great I was running a late. I had just got done with work they were super nice and still got my car right in. I thought it was cool to watch the oil change be done on my car. I am by no means a car savvy person I know where my gas goes in and where to put windshield washer fluid so I am always a little worried that I might get take an advantage of. But that was 100% not the case here. I was told a couple of things that could use some attention but I was not made to feel like if I didn't get my tires rotated right now my car would break before I got home. I will definitely take the drive across town for service work to be done here. All thanks to Groupon.